Monday, August 4, 2014

Knoxville Website Design

For those reading my blog that are not aware, I've been designing websites since the 1990's and own a Knoxville website design company! We're located in Knoxville, TN however I have worked with clients across the globe so if you are not local, that isn't a problem. Visit http://websiteworld.com or http://www.knoxvillewebsitedesigners.com for more information.


My experience in this field has also been a huge asset to my acting career. If you, or your business need help increasing sales or exposure or leveraging social media, I can help! It's not often you find a web developer with over 180,000 followers on instagram, and as I always say, proof is in the pudding! If a web developer cannot promote themselves or their own business, how can they help you promote yours?

If people cannot find you, it doesn't matter how great your website looks. Too many people are focused on the look of the site, and they totally forget that the promotion of the site is the most important aspect. After all, what good is the best looking web site ever made if nobody can find it? Search engine optimization or SEO is one of my areas of expertise, don't take my word for it, check out my Linkedin account with over 80 endorsements for SEO!The bottom line is simple. Your web designer is one of the most important aspects of your business. Hire the wrong person, and you could be leaving money on the table, or worse, sending your business into a downward spiral. Call me today and let me help take your business to the next level! 865-377-WEBS (9327) or http://www.websiteworld.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment