Friday, December 23, 2016

How I Lowered Cholesterol Naturally without Statin Drugs

I'm going to tell you how I lowered my LDL almost 70 points in one year! Keep in mind, I am not a doctor, nor should this be a substitute for doctor's advice, but you may want to print this off and ask your doctor about doing what I did! On 12/16/2015, my annual physical labs revealed that my LDL cholesterol aka bad cholesterol was a whopping 170! As many of you know from my previous blogs, I was already exercising and working out, so I got the same lecture about eating a lower fat diet, less red meats etc. It was definitely too early to need to go on statin drugs like Lipitor according to my doctor and it was something that needed monitored as I got older. A few months later one of my friends tore his bicep muscle and the surgeon attributed it to his taking statins to lower his cholesterol and he had only been on them one year! According the to the doctor these muscle related tears happen frequently with people on statin cholesterol medicine. 12/23/2016 I got my lab results and the doctor was amazed my LDL cholesterol aka bad cholesterol had dropped almost 70 points in 12 months! So you ask how did I do it? I did not change my diet, I kept eating red meat, bacon etc. I did keep walking, exercising and working out and I do eat a reasonable diet and avoid fast food places, other than Chic Fil A and some burger places like Five Guys. I started taking youtheory Tumeric after seeing on TV that Tumeric has numerous health benefits including lowering cholesterol naturally! I take it in the morning and at night and sometimes at lunch when I remember. I put them in a 7 day pill holder so I don't forget. I also drink Optiber from Costco and mix it with 4oz of grapefruit juice once a day. You can also try Citrucel from Amazon That's it! I know it's not scientific, but it worked for me, and I hope it works for you too! I am super excited and I hope this works for other people as well.
Please +1 and share to get the word out!


No comments:

Post a Comment