Friday, January 10, 2020

List of Celebrities obsessed with Donald Trump & Politics on Twitter

Ricky Gervais made jokes about celebrities getting involved in politics on the Golden Globes.With your help, I thought I would compile a list, in no particular order, of celebrities/former celebrities that appear to be obsessed with politics on social media. Send me a reply to this tweet or comment below, and I'll keep updating the list. Make sure you bookmark and return to see the list grow. I suspect the list is going to be mind-blowing!

Colin Kaepernick @Kaepernick7
JK Rowling @JK_Rowling

J.K. Rowling apologizes for falsely accusing Trump of ignoring boy in wheelchair.
https://money.cnn.com/2017/07/31/media/jk-rowling-trump-shake-hand-disabled-boy/

Cher @Cher

Alyssa Milano -  @Alyssa_Milano

Bette Midler @BetteMidler 

Patton Oswald @pattonoswald


Rosie O'Donnell @rosie 

Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment