Sunday, March 18, 2012

21 Day Fast and no Facebook/Twitter

My church is doing a 21 day Daniel Fast in preparation for Easter weekend beginning tonight at midnight. I have also elected to refrain from interactively using Facebook and Twitter for personal use during this time so I can spend more time in prayer and reading my Bible. I will use my phone to send occasional updates/photos and my Cardio trainer updates to the page via text, however I will not be logging in to view comments, respond to messages, etc.
If you are in need of prayer send me an email biddle@websiteworld.com and I will add you to my prayer list. Also, visit http://pray.faithpromiseweb.com/prayers.php to add a prayer request to my church prayer list, don't worry if you are not a member, and you can post something anonymous.

Please "like" or G+1 this post to show your support! Thanks everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment