Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My thoughts after my first time on a major motion picture set

This isn't going to be what you expect. A mixture of events this week caused me to walk away from this experience with a unique perspective. The day I started my scenes in the film, was also the day they had the celebration of life for a young man I know from church, who was only 32 years old when he passed. When I saw Harrison Ford, the man I grew up watching in Star Wars, and then Indiana Jones, I thought, wow, Harrison is almost 70 years old now. It seems like just a short time ago, he was a young man playing Han Solo in Star Wars.

With that I will end with some great words from James 4:14 Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

No matter what age you are, you are already looking back saying, wow, it seems like yesterday... Why not make the most of every day? Surround yourself with awesome people that make every day special! Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies. Be careful how you spend your precious time! Do you really want to sit around watching what my grandfather called the idiot box all the time, or doing a job you hate? If you hate your job, here is a great book.

As always, thanks for reading, and I love hearing your comments and feedback. Click the +1 button below, or share on facebook/twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment